"Happy Valentine's Day"

(Sunday, February 14, 2010)

Slide1

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful valentine & heart-felt thoughts! Tears came to my eyes as I read this as I feel the same way about my "Ted". He was there with me when I was diagnosed Feb 13, 1999 and went thru this journey with me. It made our love stronger and in Christ, we can do everything!
Love conquers all!
Carol W
Anonymous said…
My heart was touched by words from Isaiah 12 this morning. I thought of you when I read, "And in that day you will say, "Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted. Praise the Lord in song, for He has done excellent things; Let this be known throughout the earth. Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion. For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel." God is in your midst and is doing excellent things! We give Him thanks and call upon Him on your behalf, and we shall rejoice with you when this part of your journey is over!
LB said…
Dear Patra,
You and Uncle Bob have always been such a model to me for a loving, fun, godly, down-to-earth, real couple who have each allowed each other to be who he/she fully is and loved each other nonetheless. When you are on the other side of this I want you two to take a second honeymoon (did you even have a first??!) to Australia and I will wait on you hand and foot. Even better, bring the whole family! You and Bob are in my thoughts and prayers every morning, during the day, and last thing at night before I fall asleep. My love to you and the whole family.
Anonymous said…
Bob, Thanks for sharing Patra's card with all of us. It is such a sweet, heart-felt expression of your feelings for her. She will be your strength as she always has been, and the two of you will continue through your journey in HIS love and care.
Lex and Linda