"February Calendar"

Now that February is here, the schedule is really going to heat up. As you can see from looking at the calendar, Patra and I are going to be spending quite a bit of time over in Tampa at Moffitt. We will spend most of the day at Moffitt tomorrow – primarily in consultations with the doctors and staff and then on February 12 we will begin the injections which start the “mobilization” process involved in the collection of stem cells for the transplant.

Words can not express how much we appreciate your prayers.

Bugg February calendar

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bob & Patra: Thanks again for sharing your special thoughts with us. I know it has meant so much to us to share back with you. Your stories are heartfelt and your sense of humor is the best!
On the 13th of February was when I was diagnosed with my breast cancer 11 years ago & look at me now! A 60 year old just getting her first braces, I feel like a kid again! Who would have thought when new adventures we face with grace & dignity. Laughter is the best medicine and writing about it comes in at a close second! Your Sunday School class loves you!

Ted & Carol W